Official Twogether in Texas Online Premarital Video Course
Developed by Dr. Justin D’Arienzo, Board Certified Psychologist and Relationship Expert
Welcome to the Official TwogetherinTexas Course. This course is completely online and available in a video format. You have the option of either watching the optional video or reading the material that is provided in each section, and then after reviewing each section’s material, there is an exercise that needs to be completed. Before we jump into the course, let me tell you a bit about me, your course instructor. My name is Dr. Justin D’Arienzo. I am a Licensed Clinical Psychologist, Certified Florida Supreme Court Family Mediator, Parenting Coordinator, Custody Evaluator, and Relationship Expert.
Save $60 on your Texas Marriage License and avoid the 3-day wait!
How does it work?
- Click on the Click Here to Purchase button above and below to make your secure payment (Paypal or credit card) 24-7, or you may also contact our office directly at (904) 574-4917 to make a payment during regular business hours (9-5) Monday through Friday. Both options are secure and quick methods to get started. Please note that payment for any of our online courses are non-refundable unless you accidentally purchase more than one.
- Once payment has been received for the course, you will receive an automatic email with the password and the login page, or you can use the password sent to you and click here: Login to the Texas Premarital Education Program Course Here or click on our site’s homepage at https://www.drdarienzo.com and find the courses tab. If you are having trouble finding your password or accessing the course, please contact our office during our normal business hours of Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST (904-574-4917). We can also be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After logging in with the password, you will have 180 days to complete the course. Texas law requires that you spend a minimum of eight (8) hours on the Texas premarital course. The Texas premarital counseling course, TwogetherinTexas, is structured to be completed with the included exercises, which takes 8 hours to be completed as instructed. You will not receive your certificate until you spend eight hours completing our course. Once you have finished reading through the material and completing the exercises, you will need to take the quiz which is at the end of the course. Please take your time and fill out the information accurately. After the quiz has been submitted, we will be notified, and we will register your completion with the State of Texas at the State’s TwogetherinTexas website. We will then send you an official TwogetherinTexas Premarital Course Certificate via email within one business day to the email address you provide on the quiz.
Information about getting your Twogether in Texas Certificate
Our practice works with the state of Texas and their Twogether In Texas Program. We have gone through a lengthy review process to gain our qualification to provide this specific course to you in an online format. Once you have completed our entire Texas online premarital course you and your partner will take a final quiz together. Once you have completed the quiz, our office will be electronically notified immediately. Within one business day we will then log into the official Twogether In Texas Program website with the state of Texas. We input your name and your future spouse’s name as well as the Texas county where you completed the course. The state’s site then generates a unique certificate for you two that includes your registration number. Having this number indicates that you have been registered as completing the course with Texas. Any Texas clerk of court will then have record that you and your spouse have completed the course.
We receive your certificate immediately from the State of Texas, and will then email you an electronic copy of your official Twogether In Texas Premarital Program certificate.
We have been providing thousands of people around the US, including Texas, with online premarital education and official certificates. Our course is easy and fun, and receiving your certificate is process that we have mastered to ensure that you receive it quickly once you have completed the course.
More Details about our Twogether in Texas Premarital Education Program
Twogether in Texas is a program in Texas with which Dr. D’Arienzo has partnered. This Texas premarital course is dedicated to improving the well-being of children by ensuring that their current or future parents learn the necessary educational skills to parent. Our program is completely voluntary and is completely online as well. Here Texas residents can find information about Texas premarital couples accessing marital, pre-marital, and relationship enhancement classes. Fortunately, all Texans are able to access these services online from D’Arienzo Psychological Group. There are zero eligibility requirements. Texas couples that complete 8 hours of pre-marital education through Dr. D’Arienzo’s online Texas premarital course are able to receive $60 off their marriage license state fee. Additionally, by taking our Texas premarital counseling course, you avoid the three day wait, meaning you can get married the same day that you complete your marriage application.
Out of the 288,000 happy Texans who have taken similar premarital classes, 95% of Texas couples say they have learned skills to:
- Improve their relationship.
- Increase their ability to communicate and share feelings.
- Understand and feel understood by their spouse.
- Disagree without fighting.
- Enhance relationships with children.
Benefits of taking our online Texas premarital education course include:
- Enhancing your communication and conflict resolution skills to enrich your relationship,
- Learning the key components of a successful marriage,
- Receiving a $60 discount on marriage license fees, and
- Waiver of the 3-day waiting period.
Once you successfully complete the premarital education class, Dr. D’Arienzo and his office will issue you a certificate via email within one business day to present to your County Clerk to receive a $60 discount when you purchase your marriage license.
What are the benefits of taking a Premarital Preparation Course?
Getting married is one of the most exciting times in people’s lives. Most people spend lots of time and effort preparing for the big wedding day, but how many people put that much effort into preparing for their life together? Completing a premarital preparation course can significantly increase your chances of happiness in your marriage.
D’Arienzo Psychology is a provider of the premarital preparation course of several states. The course is comprised of several sections that discuss areas such as money, sex, communication, and family values. By discussing these areas before marriage, you are setting your relationship up for success and your odds of being satisfied in your marriage are increased.
The course is designed to help you as a couple explore the strengths in your relationship, and help you understand its weaknesses. It will help you learn what it takes to build a happy and successful marriage and it will help you develop those skills needed to sustain a healthy marriage. It is our hope that the materials you review in the premarital preparation course will not only help you learn what it takes to build a successful marriage, but will be materials that you can build upon for years to come.
A successful marriage depends on many things, and good communication skills are among the most important. With our Premarital Preparation Course, learning effective communication techniques and practicing them with interactive, fun exercises will help you learn more about your communication style, both as individuals and as a couple.
The premarital preparation course offered by D’Arienzo Psychology is designed to be informative. It offers activities for each couple to complete together, to discuss and share. Completing the course together is an ideal opportunity to talk about the important topics that you need to discuss before getting married.
We hope to be your provider of the online premarital preparation course. Please contact us at 904-379-8094 or at email@example.com if you are interested.
Who is Dr. Justin D'Arienzo?
Board Certified Clinical Psychologist,
a distinction held by only five percent of psychologists nationally.
Dr. D’Arienzo completed his undergraduate degree at Furman University and the University of North Florida, a master’s and doctorate degree from Nova Southeastern University, his psychology internship at Portsmouth Naval Medical Center and psychology residency at Pensacola Naval Hospital.
Once a licensed psychologist, he began his career as a US Navy Psychologist holding such positions as the Director of Psychological Services, Joint Medical Group/Joint Task Force, Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, and Director of Psychological Services and the Substance Abuse Rehabilitation Program, USS KITTY HAWK Carrier Strike of the Pacific Fleet, Behavioral Health Clinic Department Head, Naval Air Technical Training Center, Pensacola, Florida.
Since leaving the Navy in 2008, he established D’Arienzo Psychological Group. He is a Clinical and Forensic Psychologist specializing in independent psychological evaluations, social investigations, parental fitness evaluations, parenting coordination, family mediation, and reunification therapy. He has been qualified as an expert witness to testify in civil and criminal cases at the state (Florida and Tennessee) and federal levels and in the military court system.
Get In Touch
6058 San Jose Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32217
11512 Lake Mead Avenue
Jacksonville, FL 32256
Mon – Fri: 8am – 8pm