Official Twogether in Texas Online Premarital Video Course
Developed by Dr. Justin D’Arienzo, Board Certified Psychologist and Relationship Expert
Welcome to the Official TwogetherinTexas Course. This entire course is offered in video format and is entirely online. After examining the information in each part, there is an exercise that has to be finished. You have the choice of watching the optional video or reading the material that is presented. Let me just introduce myself as your course instructor before we get started. Dr. Justin D’Arienzo is who I am. I am a Certified Florida Supreme Court Family Mediator, Licensed Clinical Psychologist, Parenting Coordinator, Custody Evaluator, and Relationship Expert.
Save $60 on your Texas Marriage License and avoid the 3-day wait!
How does it work?
- Click on the Click Here to Purchase button above and below to make your secure payment (Paypal or credit card) 24-7, or you may also contact our office directly at (904) 574-4917 to make a payment during regular business hours (9-5) Monday through Friday. Both options are secure and quick methods to get started. Please note that payment for any of our online courses are non-refundable unless you accidentally purchase more than one.
- Once payment has been received for the course, you will receive an automatic email with the password and the login page, or you can use the password sent to you and click here: Login to the Texas Premarital Education Program Course Here or click on our site’s homepage at https://www.drdarienzo.com and find the courses tab. If you are having trouble finding your password or accessing the course, please contact our office during our normal business hours of Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST (904-574-4917). We can also be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After logging in with the password, you will have 180 days to complete the course. Texas law requires that you spend a minimum of eight (8) hours on the Texas premarital course. The Texas premarital counseling course, TwogetherinTexas, is structured to be completed with the included exercises, which takes 8 hours to be completed as instructed. You will not receive your certificate until you spend eight hours completing our course. Once you have finished reading through the material and completing the exercises, you will need to take the quiz which is at the end of the course. Please take your time and fill out the information accurately. After the quiz has been submitted, we will be notified, and we will register your completion with the State of Texas at the State’s TwogetherinTexas website. We will then send you an official TwogetherinTexas Premarital Course Certificate via email within one business day to the email address you provide on the quiz.
Information about getting your Twogether in Texas Certificate
Our firm collaborates with the Twogether In Texas Program of the state of Texas. To be able to offer you this particular course in an online version, we underwent a rigorous evaluation process. You and your partner will take a final exam once you have finished our whole Texas online premarital course. Our office will be promptly alerted electronically once you have finished the quiz. We will then sign into the official Twogether In Texas Program website with the state of Texas within one business day. We entered your name, the name of your intended spouse, and the Texas county where you successfully completed the course. A special certificate for you two that contains your registration number is then generated by the state’s website. If you have this number, Texas has recorded you as having completed the course. The completion of the course by you and your spouse will then be on record with any Texas clerk of court.
As soon as we receive your official Twogether In Texas Premarital Program certificate from the State of Texas, we will email it to you in electronic form.
We have been offering certified diplomas and online premarital education to thousands of people across the US, including Texas. Our course is simple and enjoyable, and we have perfected the procedure of issuing certificates so that you get them immediately after finishing the course.
More Details about our Twogether in Texas Premarital Education Program
Dr. D’Arienzo has teamed with a program in Texas called Twogether in Texas. This Texas premarital course is committed to enhancing children’s wellbeing by ensuring that their present or future parents acquire the requisite academic parenting abilities. Our curriculum is entirely optional and available online only. On this page, citizens of Texas can learn more about the premarital and marriage education seminars available in Texas. Thankfully, D’Arienzo Psychological Group offers these services online for the convenience of all Texans. There are no prerequisites for eligibility. Couples in Texas can save $60 on the state price for their marriage license if they complete 8 hours of premarital education through Dr. D’Arienzo’s online Texas premarital course. Additionally, by enrolling in our Texas premarital counseling course, you can get married the same day that your marriage application is submitted. This eliminates the three-day waiting period.
Out of the 288,000 happy Texans who have taken similar premarital classes, 95% of Texas couples say they have learned skills to:
- Improve their relationship.
- Increase their ability to communicate and share feelings.
- Understand and feel understood by their spouse.
- Disagree without fighting.
- Enhance relationships with children.
Benefits of taking our online Texas premarital education course include:
- Enhancing your communication and conflict resolution skills to enrich your relationship,
- Learning the key components of a successful marriage,
- Receiving a $60 discount on marriage license fees, and
- Waiver of the 3-day waiting period.
Once you successfully complete the premarital education class, Dr. D’Arienzo and his office will issue you a certificate via email within one business day to present to your County Clerk to receive a $60 discount when you purchase your marriage license.
What are the benefits of taking a Premarital Preparation Course?
One of the most exciting events in a person’s life is getting married. Most individuals devote a lot of time and attention into getting ready for their wedding, but how many people do the same for their future together? Your chances of having a happy marriage might be greatly increased by finishing a premarital preparation course.
Premarital education programs are offered by D’Arienzo Psychology in a number of states. There are various sections in the course that cover topics including money, sex, communication, and family values. Discussing these topics prior to being married can enhance the likelihood that your marriage will be happy and will put your relationship up for success.
The goal of the course is to assist you in exploring your relationship’s strengths and understanding its faults as a pair. You will get knowledge of what it takes to create a successful marriage as well as the abilities necessary to maintain a happy union. We hope that the readings you do in the premarital education course will not only teach you what it takes to create a happy marriage, but also serve as a foundation upon which you can build.
Effective communication is one of the many factors that contribute to a happy marriage. With our Premarital Preparation Course, you may discover more about your communication style as a person and as a couple by learning practical communication skills and applying them via engaging, interactive tasks.
The premarital counseling program provided by D’Arienzo Psychology is intended to be educational. It provides tasks that each couple can accomplish, talk about, and share together. Together completing the course is a great opportunity to have essential conversations you should have before getting married.
We hope to be your provider of the online premarital preparation course. Please contact us at 904-379-8094 or at email@example.com if you are interested.
Who is Dr. Justin D'Arienzo?
Board Certified Clinical Psychologist,
a distinction held by only five percent of psychologists nationally.
Dr. D’Arienzo earned his undergraduate degrees from Furman University and the University of North Florida, his master’s and doctorate from Nova Southeastern University, as well as his psychology internship and residency at the Pensacola Naval Hospital and the Portsmouth Naval Medical Center.
He started his career as a licensed psychologist in the US Navy, serving in such capacities as Director of Psychological Services, Joint Medical Group/Joint Task Force, Guantanamo Bay, Cuba; Director of Psychological Services and the Substance Abuse Rehabilitation Program, USS KITTY HAWK Carrier Strike of the Pacific Fleet; and Department Head of the Behavioral Health Clinic, Naval Air Technical Training Center, Pensacola, Florida.
In 2008, he left the Navy and started D’Arienzo Psychological Group. He is a clinical and forensic psychologist with expertise in parenting coordination, family mediation, independent psychological evaluations, social investigations, parental fitness exams, and reunification treatment. He is authorized to testify as an expert witness in civil and criminal proceedings in state (Florida and Tennessee), federal, and military courts.
Get In Touch
6058 San Jose Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32217
11512 Lake Mead Avenue
Jacksonville, FL 32256
Mon – Fri: 8am – 8pm