South Carolina Premarital Preparation Online Video Course
Developed by Dr. Justin D’Arienzo, Board Certified Psychologist and Relationship Expert
We have been providing Online Premarital Preparation Courses to thousands of happy couples since 2012!
By completing our SC Premarital Online Course you and your future spouse will receive a $50 tax credit on your taxes following your marriage. You include the certificate and the form attached below (TC-32) with your SC Income Tax Return. This is truly a very exciting and added benefit. Not only will you receive a “$50 discount ” but you will learn so much about each other, yourself, and about what it takes to have a successful marriage.
Receive a $50 tax credit on your taxes following your marriage!
According to South Carolina Law the Premarital Course Must Include:
- Couples together must attend six hours of instruction together in a premarital preparation course.
- Our course is six hours long.
- The course must be taught by a professional counselor, an active member of the clergy or their designee trained and skilled in premarital preparation.
- The course is taught by both a Minister and a Relationship Expert (Psychologist)
- A certificate of completion is required to be received at the time you completed the course.
- You receive an automated certificate upon completion of the course.
- The course must be completed 12 months before you applied for a South Carolina marriage license.
- You will have access to the course for 12 months after you purchase it to complete it in time.to complete the course.
- The probate court judge or clerk of court must certify on the South Carolina marriage license that you completed the course.
- You bring your premarital preparation certificate to the courthouse when you apply for your marriage license.
Topics Covered in our Course:
- The Structure of a Healthy Relationship (Deepening Friendship, Love, and Intimacy)
- Understanding Psychological and Emotional Needs
- How Do Our Personalities Fit (Personality Test)?
- Financial Literacy
- Communication and Conflict Resolution
- Complete Quiz and Questionnaire to Receive Certificate
- SC Premarital Online Course
What are the benefits of taking a Premarital Preparation Course?
One of the most exciting events in a person’s life is getting married. Most individuals devote a lot of time and attention into getting ready for their wedding, but how many people do the same for their future together? Your chances of having a happy marriage might be greatly increased by finishing a premarital preparation course.
Premarital education programs are offered by D’Arienzo Psychology in a number of states. There are various sections in the course that cover topics including money, sex, communication, and family values. Discussing these topics prior to being married can enhance the likelihood that your marriage will be happy and will put your relationship up for success.
The goal of the course is to assist you in exploring your relationship’s strengths and understanding its faults as a pair. You will get knowledge of what it takes to create a successful marriage as well as the abilities necessary to maintain a happy union. We hope that the readings you do in the premarital education course will not only teach you what it takes to create a happy marriage, but also serve as a foundation upon which you can build.
Effective communication is one of the many factors that contribute to a happy marriage. With our Premarital Preparation Course, you may discover more about your communication style as a person and as a couple by learning practical communication skills and applying them via engaging, interactive tasks.
The premarital counseling program provided by D’Arienzo Psychology is intended to be educational. It provides tasks that each couple can accomplish, talk about, and share together. Together completing the course is a great opportunity to have essential conversations you should have before getting married.
We hope to be your provider of the online premarital preparation course. Please contact us at 904-379-8094 or at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
Who is Dr. Justin D'Arienzo?
Board Certified Clinical Psychologist,
a distinction held by only five percent of psychologists nationally.
Dr. D’Arienzo earned his undergraduate degrees from Furman University and the University of North Florida, his master’s and doctorate from Nova Southeastern University, as well as his psychology internship and residency at the Pensacola Naval Hospital and the Portsmouth Naval Medical Center.
He started his career as a licensed psychologist in the US Navy, serving in such capacities as Director of Psychological Services, Joint Medical Group/Joint Task Force, Guantanamo Bay, Cuba; Director of Psychological Services and the Substance Abuse Rehabilitation Program, USS KITTY HAWK Carrier Strike of the Pacific Fleet; and Department Head of the Behavioral Health Clinic, Naval Air Technical Training Center, Pensacola, Florida.
In 2008, he left the Navy and started D’Arienzo Psychological Group. He is a clinical and forensic psychologist with expertise in parenting coordination, family mediation, independent psychological evaluations, social investigations, parental fitness exams, and reunification treatment. He is authorized to testify as an expert witness in civil and criminal proceedings in state (Florida and Tennessee), federal, and military courts.
Get In Touch
6058 San Jose Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32217
11512 Lake Mead Avenue
Jacksonville, FL 32256
Mon – Fri: 8am – 8pm